Tuesday 30 December 2014

Favourite WoW Moments in 2014

Reece Goldstein:
Project Assistant 

"My highlight from WoW this year was the final performance to conclude the Word Up course, on top of the roof in Central Library. It took us a long time to get prepared for the performance in terms of writing and rehearsals, and the progression was very distinctive at the event. I've performed spoken word to a public audience before but it was an amazing buzz to do a show in such a great location, looking down on the city of Liverpool on light night. Some of the other people on the course had never done a liver performance or reading before so it must of been a different experience for some, but watching them all recite their pieces as individuals, comparing from when we first started off was amazing. Everyone blew me away! I'd highly recommend this opportunity to any young writer, as this was a massive break to my comfort zone and my confidence as a performer grew dramatically."


No comments:

Post a Comment